terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2009

TUESDAY IS TACO TUESDAY!!!!

For who doesn't know, today is the "Mexican" day in San Diego!
Everywhere you go you can have cheap TACOS and MARGARITAS!!!!
Some of the famous places are: Fred's, all restaurants in Old Town, PB Bar & Grill...well I guess I'll have to go to some different places...

And on Wednesdays is LOBSTER TACOS at World Famous!!!!
Really good!!!!
Well take your bike and cruise around PB, OB or Mission Beach, I'm sure there will be a lot going on tonight!

2 comentários:

  1. I love the lobster burrito at Fred's Mexican Cafe. And Old Towne Mexican Cafe is cheap food and very good. There's usually a line because it's so popular with tourists and the local's. I'm also such a huge fan of our Mexican drive through places. Quick and good. Especially love the California Burrito (please don't tell me how many calories it is) ;)

    Have you been to Taco Surf (I think that's the name)? It's in Pacific Beach on Mission Blvd two blocks North of the PB pier. You choose four of the ingredients you want out of a list to go in the burrito. I was there and Fred's this weekend with my cousin who was visiting from St. Louis. I'm hungry just thinking about all this food.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I love World Famous Lobster Tacos. Yum!

    ResponderExcluir