segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2009

BUZY  WEEKEND!!!!

This weekend in San Diego and around was crazy!! So many things to do...
On Santurday was the Snoopy Dog and Slightly Stupid Concert at the Cricket Wireless Anfitheather. Mikey Avalon and Stephen Marley also played at this concert. Heard it was great. I really regreat i did not go, but i had to take my cousin to the airport in LA. But at least I had the chance to go to the HURLEY US OPEN OF SURFING, in Hunington Beach.
It was a great event! Lots lots of beautifull people, great waves and the winner was Bratt Simpson, a native from Hunington Beach. And the brazilian Mineirinho won from  Kelly Slater at the quarter finals...great for us, as Kelly is 9X World Champion!

I'll post some pics from the surfing contest later!!!




 

Um comentário:

  1. Seriously, do you call it busy? I would also add "dynamic", "rocking" and "cool" words.

    ResponderExcluir