segunda-feira, 13 de julho de 2009

FIRST BLOG, FIRST POST!
Yes, if it wasn't for this class...no BLOG!!!
But i guess it can be fun!

When i was thinking for a subject for my Blog all that came to my mind was TRAVEL!
Well, maybe because i love to and i've been to many places. 
But for me MANY is to enough!

Now i'm in San Diego. A "small"city in south California for those people who don't know where it is.
I say small because compared to Rio, where i'm from, it is really small!

When i got here, i told my friend that i was gonna stay for only 3 months, just a break from the "jungle"and she said to me that i wasn't going back home...she said that there is a bug in California, that when it bits you...man, you just fall in love for it.
I guess thats what happened to me.
Now i'm here, 1 year and 3 months later!!

And the first thing i want to say about this city is that it has the most beautifull sunset i've ever seen!!
Yeah, and i tell you i've been to many many places!!!

Everywhere you go you see it. Doesn't metter if you go to Mission Beach, Sunset Cliffs, Blacks Beach, Encinitas, Del Mar or PB. It's always beautifull.

But one of my favourits is by Crystal Pier in PB.
You have to check it out!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário